ALL-INKL.COM - Webhosting Server Hosting Domain Provider

Archive for May 3rd, 2019

Taiwanese swallowed AirPod headphone

Now THIS is something you don’t see very often as a doctor in
a hospital. A Taiwanese man came there telling he accidentally
swallowed one of his AirPods. After a quick X-ray the AirPod was
located in his stomach. Did the AirPod survive this journey?

Continue Reading

May 3, 2019Netspark No Comments »
RATING :
Rockbottom!Very badBadAverageGoodVery goodAwesome! (1 votes, average: 7.00 out of 7)
Loading...
FILED UNDER :Curiosities , News , Technology , Thoughts
TAGGED WITH : , , , , , ,